All courses here are free 100% of the time!The Magical Circle School
Owned and run by Colleen M. Criswell email@example.com
Are you a member of Facebook?
Get reminders of Rituals, Discussions and Events!
Are you a member of Pintrest?
- Please read everything in How To Take A Class, School Rules, and Other Important Stuff
- Your first class must be the Entrance Exam from which you will get a Hall Pass. You must have a Hall Pass to take any courses at the school.
- Enroll in no more than 3 courses unless given permission by the High Priestess.
- You must log into the school at least once every 30 days or you will be removed from the school. You must also log into each class you are enrolled in and turn in at least one assignment for each class you are enrolled in every 30 days or you will be removed from the classes. It is a good habit to log in every 14 days so as not to be seen as inactive.
- Check Ins must be done by the 4th of the month at 11:59 pm server time or you will be removed from the class.
- You must be 18 years or older to join the school without parental consent. To get the form for parents to fill out please contact Colleen Criswell
- If your account was deleted and you rejoin the school you MUST retake the Entrance Exam!
Need supplies? Check out the school's Bookstore
Check out the school's publications at our News Stand
A Note On Class PacksWhen you look at some of our classes you will notice that they offer class packs. These are not mandatory in order to take the classes. They are put together by your instructor because they feel they may help you out with the class. You do not need to purchase a class pack to take a course, but they are nice to have.
Before you can join classes at the school you must first set up an account with us.
When you register for the school you will get a welcome email stating that you should have received a one time class key. That email is incorrect and unfortunately I have not found out how to change it. You will not get a class key. In order to join the Entrance Exam class you must email Colleen Criswell at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to join The Entrance Exam.
Get Text Reminders
If you would like to get texts reminding you of events at the school such as online rituals we can do this for you!
To receive messages via text, text
can opt-out of messages at anytime
by replying, 'unsubscribe @themag'
Or to receive messages via email, send
an email to
unsubscribe, reply with 'unsubscribe' in
the subject line.